The FIA WEC LMP1 Team ByKolles and Burst Esport have setup a team for the 24 hours of Le Mans Virtual.
Having confirmed on several occasions its commitment to the new Hypercar regulations for 2020/21 FIA WEC, while waiting for the final version of technical regulations, ByKOLLES Racing is pleased to confirm its intention to build its own road-legal Supercar which will have its racing definition as a Hypercar. This plan, which involves all engineering and production resources at ByKOLLES, has led to the consequence that the Team opted for not to lodge a full-season entry for 2019/20 WEC in order to mainly focus on the Supercar/Hypercar which is planned to be unveiled in a ceremony to be held in occasion of the 2020 edition of the 24hrs of Le Mans.
ByKOLLES, leading WEC LMP1 team which uniquely designs and builds its own chassis, is pleased to announce it has signed an engine supply agreement with Gibson Technology.
A ByKOLLES Enso LMP1 car using the 4,5 litre V8 Gibson engine will make its debut at the WEC Spa 6 hours race on May 4th 2019.
Team ByKolles Racing resumes its testing activity on the 8th of August in Spa for an aero-assesment of its new, increased high downforce package.
The ByKOLLES, LMP1 privateer team was delighted with the initiatives announced at Le Mans this morning (June 15) for the future of the FIA World Endurance Championship (WEC) and Le Mans 24 hour race.
More Articles ...
- ByKOLLES Racing, Spa-Francorchamps post race media info
- ByKOLLES Racing completes its pre-superseason testing program in Monza and heads to season opener in Belgium
- ByKOLLES Racing tests in Monza, 26th April 2018
- ByKOLLES Racing reveals its plans in preparation of the start of the 2018/19 WEC Superseason
- Team ByKOLLES will hold a roll-out of its LMP1